Mykhailo joined the Parimatch team in 2007, starting his career as a junior lawyer. Before leading the legal division of Parimatch Ukraine and coordinating a team of 11 employees, he actively participated in the development of dozens of legal processes of the holding during its growth and accompanied the company’s entry into the international level. In particular, together with his team he helped in the centralized legal registration of new offices in other countries. Mikhail also has extensive experience in obtaining patents and licenses for gambling operators and adaptation of tax legislation to new market conditions.
Since 2014, Mykhailo has been actively involved in legalization activities. Namely:
- Member of the working group of several bills on gambling
- Member of the working group under the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, which created regulatory documentation for the regulations for the Commission for Regulation of Gambling and Lotteries
- Head of the working group on addiction at the Commission for the Regulation of Gambling and Lotteries
- Deputy Minister of Legal Affairs of the Ukrainian Gambling Council
- Co-author of four adopted regulations on the principles of responsible gaming and the activities of the Commission for the Regulation of Gambling and Lotteries
- Expert of the Working Group on the Law “On State Regulation of Activities for the Organization and Conduct of Gambling” under the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine
In addition, Mykhailo is the Vice President of the Ukrainian Bookmaking Development Union, established to actively promote the legalization of gambling and betting in Ukraine and the transformation of the gambling sector into a significant sector of the domestic economy.
Mykhailo received his law degree from the Yaroslav the Wise National Law University, majoring in law.
Mikhail is a football fan: in his youth he played in a professional team, and now he supports his favorites. He is also interested in fiction and history, especially the era of palace coups.
These funds will be used to purchase 10,000 sets of military uniforms for border guards.
the International charity organization Parimatch Foundation financed the organization of sports camps for the physical and psychological rehabilitation of children affected by Russian military aggression in Ukraine.