Pele, Figo, Rivaldo, Rooney Participate in a Charity Auction to Raise Money for Ukraine
Entourage Sport & Entertainment has started a charity auction featuring items signed by football legends. 100% of the raised money will be transferred to Parimatch Foundation, which will use the funds to aid the victims of the war in Ukraine.
Entourage Sport & Entertainment, a partner of a global Parimatch brand, started an auction to support the victims of the Russian military invasion of Ukraine. The goal is to raise funds for Parimatch Foundation, which will be allocated towards humanitarian aid for the Ukrainian people. For instance, the donations will be used to purchase and deliver food, medicine, and other necessities, as well as organising the evacuation of people from hot spots to safe places.
The list of auctioned items includes multiple shirts signed by the legendary football players:
- Pele — Brazil 1970 World Cup Inspired Retro Shirt;
- Rivaldo — Brazil Retro Shirt;
- Luis Figo — Portugal Home Shirt, 2014;
- Karim Benzema — Real Madrid Away Shirt, 2016/17 season;
- Wayne Rooney — 150th Anniversary England Home Shirt;
- Marco Materazzi — World Cup 2006 Italy Home Shirt;
- Roberto Carlos — Real Madrid Home Shirt, 2017/2018 season;
- Roberto Carlos — Real Madrid Home Shirt, 2019/2020 season;
- Pablo Zabaleta — Manchester City 3rd Kit Shirt, 2021/22 season.
“The situation in Ukraine is critical! We stand against the war crimes committed in Ukraine. They are devastating people’s lives, and we want to help the families impacted by the war,” — Entourage Sport & Entertainment.
All listings are available via the link: linktr.ee/entouragesportandentertainment
The auction started on April 13th and will conclude on April 23rd.
To be more effective, the Foundation created a few aid branches: humanitarian aid and medical needs, financial aid and fundraising, establishing new partnerships to raise funds, and sustaining the necessary projects of the Foundation.
The training course has been initiated as part of the Parimatch Foundation’s psychological rehabilitation strategic program for children and adults affected by the war.
Parimatch Ukraine and Oleksandr Usyk made a strong appeal to Ukrainians in a new joint campaign aimed to support Ukraine