Anatoly Trubin received the prize of the youngest debutant goalkeeper from Parimatch
Another thing happened at PMHUB yesterday Expert club Parimatch meeting , where experts, footballers and journalists discussed the start of the National Team of Ukraine in qualifying for the 2022 World Cup and preparation for Euro 2020. Apart from the results of matches and team play, personal achievements did not go unnoticed.
Anatoliy Trubin played for the national team for the first time in the match with Kazakhstan and thus set a new record. He became the youngest debutant goalkeeper in the history of the blue and yellows, for which he received a special prize from Parimatch . Immediately after the meeting of the expert club, the press secretary of the national team Oleksandr Hlyvynsky and the head of public relations of Parimatch Vadym Misura went to the record holder to congratulate him and present the prize.
The young player of the national team and Shakhtar shared his impressions in an exclusive comment:
– What are your emotions after your debut in the National Team in an important qualifying match for the 2022 World Cup?
– Debut is very nice, these emotions are almost impossible to describe. This is what you aspire to, what you think about, dream about, what you work for to play for the national team. But at the same time I am very disappointed with the result that we gave away our 3 points and the game came to naught. Mixed feelings.
– Was there a pressure or, on the contrary, a colossal trust that gave the opportunity to play at such a young age in the main team?
– Honestly, I did not feel strong pressure emotionally. But there was a slight excitement precisely because it was the first time he wore a national team shirt at such a level. When I went out on the football field, I did what gives me pleasure and what I can do – all emotions took a back seat.
– What do such personal awards mean to you?
– The most important thing is the result of the team, personal awards – of course, it’s nice and it’s a memory of an event, but for me it’s a bonus to team achievements. Football is a team sport, so you should first think about the results of the team, and then your own awards.
Parimatch wishes Anatoliy Trubin not to stop at the achievements and to continue to progress in the national team of Ukraine.
To be more effective, the Foundation created a few aid branches: humanitarian aid and medical needs, financial aid and fundraising, establishing new partnerships to raise funds, and sustaining the necessary projects of the Foundation.
The training course has been initiated as part of the Parimatch Foundation’s psychological rehabilitation strategic program for children and adults affected by the war.
Parimatch Ukraine and Oleksandr Usyk made a strong appeal to Ukrainians in a new joint campaign aimed to support Ukraine